My father

My father 
The person who is the most important part of our family who give support and full fill our all demand weather it is hard for him he does not care and always work for family  to give them quality of life is father. My father name is gyanu tamang  he is very nice and caring. He loves me but never shows his love toward us. He is not with our family he lives in abroad.
 
He work very hard there  for us he always support me in wrong situation and  always shows me the right path and helps me to became success full in my life.  He scold me when i do something wrong and always guide and motivate me to do good thing and he is very hard working i respect him and i will became sucess and make my father proud of me in future.
 
Thank you
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey in jagat mandir school