My journey in jagat mandir school

My journey in jagat mandir school
1 years ago when i was in class 9 i came to jagat mandir school for the first time. teachers of the jm were very nice and friendly and motivative there was two section in the class i was new in the jagat mandir school so sir kept me at section B.

I was having good time with my friend. my close friend was albert he is very nice and friendly i used to sit with jenish i used to tease him  well i dont have so much of memory in jagat mandir school but in this two years i have lots of memory. as time passes al thing changed and suddnely i became close to sushant magar. in class 10 weare in same section.  i have done many things like fighting enjoying.  when i come to school my mood would be fresh with my friend i love playing guitar and singing so in  class 10 i sang a  song in c teachers day. i also played guitar on class 9 in parents day in jm school not only for study teacher motivate student foe extra activites so we used to have ECA twice a week and it was fun. i have many memory in this school we all friends went for hiking and picnic 
all the teachers if jm are very supportive deepak sir is also very nice weather he shouts at us for not cutting hair but also we love him he always support us and help us to complete our task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog